.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UberOddGeekPod

Thursday, July 21, 2005

We had a problem already. The feeds at feedburner.com somehow was corrupted. I had the tech support at feedburner help me out and they blew away the feed. I've recreated it, but the URI's changed.

The new feed is now consistent to the name of the podcast. I apologize to the listeners we had already. The new feed is at http://feeds.feedburner.com/uberoddgeekpod It;s up and working and I'm contacting the folks at podcast.net, podcastalley and ipodder to update the uri to limit the broken links out there.

Sorry, and I hope you stay tuned.
-Tobi

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the show. It's great. Keep it up and please continue to be a part of the podcasting revolution.


Mark
markzinkel.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home