.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UberOddGeekPod

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Horrible, unsightly delays have prevented me from posting the 4th episode.

Since I wanted to keep the podcast on a budget, I was using the Ourmedia.org service, but for the past two evenings I've been unable to upload the file. Even as I type this the ourmedia.org service isn't functioning properly.

I've taken the plunge into high expense. I've signed up with a webhost that will allow me 330GB of transfer a month. I don't know how I will pay for it yet. My podcast is free and will remain free. I don't want to use advertising either. So. For now I'm doing nothing, but I may put a Paypal donations button up if I feel that the costs of continuing the show are rising.

Aparently this isn't a new problem for podcasters, but I sure as hell didn't think it would happen to me by episode 4!

I hope to have Tuesdays show for you guys by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tobias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home